Stockx Fee Calculator
*Updated May 2022
- Base64 Encode
- Base64 Decode
- URL Decode
- URL Encode
- Fancy Text Generator
- Word Counter
- iFrame Generator
- Signature Generator
- Password Generator
- QR Code Generator
- Font css style generator
- Box shadow generator
- Text shadow generator
- Paypal Fee Calculator
- Stripe Fee Calculator
- Etsy Fee Calculator
- Poshmark Fee Calculator
- Depop Fee Calculator
How does Stockx Fee work?
Stockx has different transaction fees based on the seller level and a 3% payment processing fee.
- Seller Level 1: Below 3 sales Transaction Fee: 10%
- Seller Level 2: Sale required 3 items or $500 in sales. Transaction Fee: 9.5%
- Seller Level 3: Sold 6 items or $1,500 in sales. Transaction Fee: 9%
- Seller Level 4: Sold 25 items or $5,000 in sales. Transaction Fee: 8.5%
- Seller Level 5: Sold 250 items or $30,000 in sales. Transaction Fee: 8%
All level sellers have to pay 3% payment processing fees.
There are minimum transaction fees for certain product categories like Sneakers, Collectibles, Watches, Handbags, Electronics, Streetwear, Trading Cards.
You can check the Stockx fees.
How to use this Stockx Fee Calculator?
This Stockx Fee Calculator is very simple to use.
1. Enter the sale price, item cost, shipping charges and shipping cost.
2. Then choose your seller level and product category, this will determine the transaction fees.
2. Click on the Calculate Fees button and instantly you will see the result below.
It will automatically calculate the transaction fees, payment processing fees and your profit.
3. You can re-enter the amount as many times as you like or click the Reset button to start fresh again.
Thank you for using our tool.
Here are some of my favorite website building tools
Thanks for reading the article I hope it was helpful for you. Here are some of my favorite tools that I always use and recommend for website building I hope they will be helpful for you. Please note these are affiliate links, if you do purchase anything using my links I’ll earn a small commission.
Web Hosting: For a new website I like GreenGeeks, I’m using it on this site for over a year now without any problems. They have very affordable plans for beginners and the support is reliable. Their simple setup will get you off and running in no time.
Learn Front End Development: If you want to learn front-end development I recommend Pluralsight, learn from industry professionals. You can try the no-risk 10 days free trial and check the content.
Advertising Network: If you want to increase your ads revenue with Adsense then try using Ezoic, unlike most ad networks it doesn’t need any minimum traffic to get started. It is completely free to use.