What is iFrame Embed Code Generator?
iFrame Embed Code Generator is a free online tool which allows you to generate your own iFrame embed code easily. You will also get instant preview of your iFrame. With the help of this tool not only you can generate iFrame codes but you can customize them according to your requirement.
With this tool You make your iFrame responsive or can set custom height or width, you get the option to add scrollbar and border to your iFrame as well.
How to use this iFrame Generator?
1. Add the URL of the site you want to embed. Let’s say you want to embed lipsum.com, add the URL in the URL field.
2. Once you added the URL set the height and width of your iFrame. You can set their units in percentage as well as in pixels. You can give a custom name to your iFrame too.
3. Now from here you can set the scrolling of your iFrame, by default the scrolling is disabled.
4. Next step you can add border to the iFrame to do that turn on the border toggle once done you will see some additional options to style your border. You can set the different border type, size and color.
5. Once you are happy with all the settings just click on the Generate My Code button to generate your code.
6. Now you will see a preview of your iFrame how it looks, if you are not happy with the result then adjust the settings and re-generate the code.
7. Once you are happy with the outcome just hover over the marked area and you will see a Copy Code button click on it and your code will be copied. Now use the code wherever you want to.
Thank you for using our tool.
What is an iFrame?
An iFrame (inline frame) an HTML tag that allows you to embed another website or document on your website.
Is iFrame safe?
An iFrame itself is not a security concern, but you should always use iframe code from trusted sources or websites. Hackers can use hidden iframes to include malicious code on your website.
What can be embedded in an iFrame?
You can embed webpages, videos and maps in an iframe.
How to add iFrame in WordPress?
After you have generated your iFrame code go to your WordPress site if you are in Gutenberg editor –
- Add the Classic widget.
- Go to Edit as HTML.
- Paste your iFrame code.
For Classic editor just follow steps 2 and 3 from above.